his email is just to communicate the positive experience that I had at your office. I have a lifelong phobia of dentists and only go when I have an emergency, however the entire experience was pleasantly surprising. From the courtesy and professionalizm of the front office staff to the attentiveness of the dental practitioners, I was put at ease, given very helpful recommendations and felt that everybody was concerned about my comfort. I am sorry that I don’t recall the names of everyone who participated in my care, but please give my thanks to all. I am also a health care professional and know that excellent customer service is hard to come by and often goes without accolade, so please share my gratitude to the entire staff.
- What to Look for in a New Dentist in Fort Myers
- Are you looking for a new dentist for the New Year in Fort Myers & Lehigh Acres?
- Should I Get Cosmetic Dentistry?
- 3 Questions to Ask Before you See a New Dentist in Fort Myers & Lehigh Acres
- Benefits of Dental Crowns and Bridges – Fort Myers Crown and Bridge Dentist