“I left Lehigh General and Implant Dentistry because they were not a provider for my insurance. The practice that I ended up at was not at all like what I was use to. The service was terrible, I felt like I was just a number to them. I was spoiled at Lehigh General and Implant Dentistry and I am going back no matter what insurance pays. I deserve the personal care that I receive at Lehigh General and Implant Dentistry!”
- What to Look for in a New Dentist in Fort Myers
- Are you looking for a new dentist for the New Year in Fort Myers & Lehigh Acres?
- Should I Get Cosmetic Dentistry?
- 3 Questions to Ask Before you See a New Dentist in Fort Myers & Lehigh Acres
- Benefits of Dental Crowns and Bridges – Fort Myers Crown and Bridge Dentist